3 x Ground Coffee Gift Set - Free Shipping
3 x Ground Coffee Gift Set with Free Shipping
- The Every Day Grump - Brazilian Single Origin - 227g
- Kung Fu Passanda - Indian Single Origin - 227g
- The Hoity Toity - Congo Single Origin 227g
- Nakatomi - Mocha Italia Blend 227g
- Juju Java - Indonesian Java High Roast 227g
- Makdeda - Ethiopian Limu 227g
- I'd Hit That - Ethiopian Mocha 227g
- Freudian Sip - Viennese Blended with Fig 227g
- Delectable Decaf - Dark roast Mexican and Colombian 227g
- Our coffees presented in a glossy black gift box, wrapped with Grumpy Panda ribbon and finished with a bow! Perfect for the coffee lovers in your life or a gift to you from you!
- Our ethically sourced, fresh, locally, roasted ground coffee selection or your favourite Coffees to enjoy every day. To share with others, give as a gift, or keep for yourself!
Ethically Sourced. Roasted in Norfolk, UK.
Coffee delivered to your door!
"I do not rise and shine, I caffeinate and hope for the best!"
Always store the coffee in a cool, dry, dark, place. Light and air cause the flavour and aroma to degrade.
Unopened bags may be stored in the freezer, this can extend the freshness. But opened bags must not be stored in the freezer as they will absorb moisture.
How to make a great cup of coffee:
- Boil the kettle and leave it to rest for a minute.
- Add a coffee scoop/16g/3 Tablespoons for every cup you would like to make.
- Pour in the water.
- Stir the coffee, pop the lid on and leave for roughly 4 minutes.
- Slowly push down the cafetiere filter.
- Serve and enjoy.
Aeropress (Upside down method):
THIS IS NOT RECOMMENDED BY AEROPRESS DUE TO THE BOTTOM BEING UNSTABLE. I PERSONALLY PREFER TO MAKE COFFEE THIS WAY, BUT FEEL FREE TO USE THE INSTRUCTIONS PROVIDED BY AEROPRESS. IF YOU DO MAKE COFFEE THIS WAY BE CAREFUL! GRUMPY PANDA DOES NOT ACCEPT ANY RESPONISIBLITY FOR LOSS OF PRECIOUS COFFEE SHOULD IT TIP OVER!
- Boil the kettle and leave to rest for a minute.
- Place filter paper in the cap and wet it, shake off excess water.
- Place the plunger facing up on the worktop and place the brewing chamber upside down on top of the plunger. Make sure the stopper rests in the middle of the #4 position.
- Using the scoop provided add the coffee.
- To be a perfectionist books recommend a brewing temperature of 195°F to 200°F (91°C to 93°C). Pour in the water and very carefully stir with the stirrer provided.
- Secure the filter cap on. Leave for 60-90 seconds..
- Holding both chambers together flip the Aeropress over and put it on top of your mug.
- Press down, slow and steady until the plunger is right down.
- Top up with water, add milk if required.
- Serve and enjoy!