This product is unavailable
It's a Pizza! It's a Cake! It's Delicious!
A selection of 6 flavours for cake lovers. Perfect as a gift or because you like cake.
Sharing is optional.
- Lemon Drizzle Cake
- A traditional British cake. A moist, light sponge with lemon icing drizzled over it. Perfect with an afternoon cuppa.
- Chocolate Fudge Cake
- A decadent, moist, fudge cake sponge with chocolate buttercream icing. Not for the faint hearted! Finished with gold nuggets. (Not real gold)
- Coffee Cake
- A delicious, moist, light, subtly flavoured, coffee cake made using our own "Every Day Grump" coffee. Topped with coffee butter icing (more Every Day Grump) and decorated with cocoa powder and chocolate covered coffee beans - you got it, Every Day Grump beans!
- Victoria Sandwich Cake
- I'm sure Queen Victoria herself would enjoy this with a cup of Quintessential T! A British classic. Light, moist, sponge with strawberry jam and vanilla buttercream icing, dusted with icing sugar and scattered with freeze-dried raspberries.
- Fruit Cake
- A classic, moist, fruity, fruit cake! Made with soaked dried fruit, apricots and cranberries. This is Mini Grumpy Panda's favourite cake!
- Carrot Cake
- A classic carrot cake with walnuts and pineapple (definitely acceptable on this pizza!) topped with creamy vanilla butter icing. This is Grumpy Panda's birthday cake choice!
Baked in Norfolk, UK.
Cake delivered to your door, or available for pick up!
Please keep in the fridge for 3-5 days, but get out into room temperature 30-60 minutes before eating.
The cakes can be frozen. They can also be eaten straight away!
Please note all cakes are handmade so the look may differ slightly from the photos.
Allergy & Ingredients:
Grumpy Panda manufactures all their baked goods in house using the finest local ingredients available.
We manufacture in our premises, meaning we can’t guarantee our products are free from allergens.
If you are unsure of any allergens that may be present, contact us first.
Our baked goods are made in a premises which handles:
Celery, Cereals containing gluten (such as barley and oats), crustaceans (such as prawns, crabs and lobsters), eggs, fish, lupin, milk, molluscs (such as mussels and oysters), mustard, peanuts, sesame, soybeans, sulphur dioxide and sulphites (if they are at a concentration of more than ten parts per million) and tree nuts (such as almonds, hazelnuts, walnuts, brazil nuts, cashews, pecans, pistachios and macadamia nuts).
Therefore may contain traces.