As autumn leaves begin to fall and the air turns crisp, it’s the perfect time to embrace the mysterious allure of the season with our enchanting Spooky Spiced Latte recipe. It’s a brew that’s bound to warm your bones and spirit as the nights draw in.
Spooky Spiced Latte
- 2 tablespoons of your favourite Grumpy Panda ground coffee
- 250ml of milk (any type will do)
- 1 to 2 teaspoons of sugar, depending on how sweet you like it
- 1/8 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon of nutmeg
- A pinch of ground ginger
- A pinch of ground cloves
- 1/4 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- Whipped cream (optional)
- Brew your coffee using your preferred method, making it a bit stronger than you normally would.
- While your coffee is brewing, mix the milk, sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, cloves, and vanilla extract in a saucepan over medium heat.
- Heat the mixture until it's hot, but not boiling, stirring constantly to combine the ingredients well.
- Once your coffee is ready, pour it into your favourite mug, then add the spiced milk mixture.
- Top with whipped cream, a sprinkle of cinnamon.
- Serve immediately and enjoy your spooky spiced latte!
This bewitching brew is perfect for those chilly October mornings, bringing a cosy comfort with every sip. The spices meld wonderfully with the robust Grumpy Panda coffee, creating a concoction that’s nothing short of magical. So, why not take a little time to revel in the spooky spirit of the season with this comforting cauldron of caffeine?