For Nairobi - Kenyan Coffee
For Nairobi Kenyan Coffee
Beans & Grounds
Introducing "For Nairobi" - The perfect coffee for pulling off a successful heist!
Sourced from the foothills of Mount Kenya in Kangema township, Murang'a County, "For Nairobi" is made from the Kenya AB Honey Bush coffee bean, grown in a temperate climate with rich volcanic soil at altitudes of 1400-1600 meters above sea level.
This coffee is processed using the fully washed sun-dried method, ensuring a smooth and satisfying taste with each sip. The coffee beans are harvested from October to December, giving you the perfect taste and aroma to keep you going throughout the day.
With bright citrus notes, a hint of lemon acidity, and a touch of blackcurrant, "For Nairobi" has a fine body and an intense clean taste, leaving a refreshing finish with every cup.
So whether you're planning a daring heist or just need a quick pick-me-up, "For Nairobi" has got you covered. Try it today and experience the smooth, satisfying taste of this exceptional coffee blend.
So grab a cup and join in the coffee heist - For Nairobi!
Ethically Sourced. Roasted in Norfolk, UK.
Coffee delivered to your door!
"Wanted by Grumpy Pandas!"
Always store the coffee in a cool, dry, dark, place. Light and air cause the flavour and aroma to degrade.
Unopened bags may be stored in the freezer, this can extend the freshness. But opened bags must not be stored in the freezer as they will absorb moisture.
How to make a great cup of coffee:
- Boil the kettle and leave it to rest for a minute.
- Add a coffee scoop/16g/1 Tablespoon for every cup you would like to make.
- Pour in the water.
- Stir the coffee, pop the lid on and leave for roughly 4 minutes.
- Slowly push down the cafetiere filter.
- Serve and enjoy.
Aeropress (Upside down method):
THIS IS NOT RECOMMENDED BY AEROPRESS DUE TO THE BOTTOM BEING UNSTABLE. I PERSONALLY PREFER TO MAKE COFFEE THIS WAY, BUT FEEL FREE TO USE THE INSTRUCTIONS PROVIDED BY AEROPRESS. IF YOU DO MAKE COFFEE THIS WAY BE CAREFUL! GRUMPY PANDA DOES NOT ACCEPT ANY RESPONISIBLITY FOR LOSS OF PRECIOUS COFFEE SHOULD IT TIP OVER!
- Boil the kettle and leave to rest for a minute.
- Place filter paper in the cap and wet it, shake off excess water.
- Place the plunger facing up on the worktop and place the brewing chamber upside down on top of the plunger. Make sure the stopper rests in the middle of the #4 position.
- Using the scoop provided add the coffee.
- To be a perfectionist books recommend a brewing temperature of 195°F to 200°F (91°C to 93°C). Pour in the water and very carefully stir with the stirrer provided.
- Secure the filter cap on. Leave for 60-90 seconds..
- Holding both chambers together flip the Aeropress over and put it on top of your mug.
- Press down, slow and steady until the plunger is right down.
- Top up with water, add milk if required.
- Serve and enjoy!