A rich, strong flavour and a dark red infusion.
A blend of broken Kenyan and Assam tea leaves.
"Life is like a cup of tea, it's all in how you make it."
Allow 1 teaspoon per 200ml cup and add one for the pot. Leave to infuse for 3-5 minutes. Enjoy!
How to make a good cuppa:
- If you would like to be very fancy use filtered water - better water = better tea. If you are using tap water let it run for a bit to aerate - tea loves oxygen, it helps to develop the flavour. (You should only boil your kettle once as each time you boil it you decrease the oxygen level)
- Once your kettle has boiled leave it for a minute to cool down.
- Warm up your teapot - pour some water into your teapot and gently swirl it around to warm it up. Throw away the water once done.
- Put your tea in the pot, add hot water. Allow 1 teaspoon per 200ml cup and add one for the pot. Cover the pot and let it steep for 3-5 minutes.
- Using a strainer, pour your tea into your cup, add milk and sugar if you wish and enjoy!
Tip: If your tea tastes bitter it is because when left in water too long tannins are released from the tea leaves, or the water was too hot.