The Every Day Grump Coffee
The Every Day Grump Coffee - Beans & Grounds in 500g & 227g
A Brazilian Single Origin Coffee, grown in the rich, fertile, coffee-growing area of Sul de Minas region of Brazil. It is grown at altitudes above 1000 metres and harvested by hand from May to July. It is dry processed, the whole coffee cherry is dried before the green bean is removed from the fruit.
This aromatic, smooth and mild coffee is well balanced & lightly acidic, with a sweet, chocolatey, caramel and nutty flavour.
It smells and tastes delicious!
Ethically Sourced. Roasted in Norfolk, UK.
Coffee delivered to your door!
"A coffee a day keeps the Grumpy away!"
Fact: Brazil exports approximately 60% of the world's coffee, making it the largest exporter.
Always store the coffee in a cool, dry, dark, place. Light and air cause the flavour and aroma to degrade.
Unopened bags may be stored in the freezer, this can extend the freshness. But opened bags must not be stored in the freezer as they will absorb moisture.
How to make a great cup of coffee:
- Boil the kettle and leave it to rest for a minute.
- Add a coffee scoop/16g/1 Tablespoon for every cup you would like to make.
- Pour in the water.
- Stir the coffee, pop the lid on and leave for roughly 4 minutes.
- Slowly push down the cafetiere filter.
- Serve and enjoy.
Aeropress (Upside down method):
THIS IS NOT RECOMMENDED BY AEROPRESS DUE TO THE BOTTOM BEING UNSTABLE. I PERSONALLY PREFER TO MAKE COFFEE THIS WAY, BUT FEEL FREE TO USE THE INSTRUCTIONS PROVIDED BY AEROPRESS. IF YOU DO MAKE COFFEE THIS WAY BE CAREFUL! GRUMPY PANDA DOES NOT ACCEPT ANY RESPONISIBLITY FOR LOSS OF PRECIOUS COFFEE SHOULD IT TIP OVER!
- Boil the kettle and leave to rest for a minute.
- Place filter paper in the cap and wet it, shake off excess water.
- Place the plunger facing up on the worktop and place the brewing chamber upside down on top of the plunger. Make sure the stopper rests in the middle of the #4 position.
- Using the scoop provided add the coffee.
- To be a perfectionist books recommend a brewing temperature of 195°F to 200°F (91°C to 93°C). Pour in the water and very carefully stir with the stirrer provided.
- Secure the filter cap on. Leave for 60-90 seconds..
- Holding both chambers together flip the Aeropress over and put it on top of your mug.
- Press down, slow and steady until the plunger is right down.
- Top up with water, add milk if required.
- Serve and enjoy!